Name: ARGAN OIL (MOROCCO) - COLD PRESSED (REFINED) - 100% ORGANIC CARRIER OIL
Botanical Name: Argania spinosa
Country of Origin: Morocco,
Plant Part: Nut Kernels
Extraction: Cold Pressed/ Refined
Purpose: Cosmetic Purpose (External Use)
Argan Oil is probably one of the most famous and widely used health & beauty oils in the world, its reputation has been catapulted into the lime light over the last 10-15 years and the reasons for this are many. Even though the western world is just discovering the magic of Argan Oil now, the ancient pioneers and creators of this amazing oil has been benefiting from its power for centuries. Argan Oil has received the impressive name around the world of "Liquid Gold" due to its numerous important health benefits and diverse range of applications on the human body, especially skin, hair and nails.
The "Tree of Life" as the Moroccan people call it, is Native to south west Morocco and is believed to have its origins is a small rural village known by as Argana. The Argan Tree grows wild in this region of Morocco and thrives in this vast and rugged environment which many other species of plants and animals struggle. Wild Moroccan goats love to eat the ripe Argan Fruits when they fall to the ground, the goats then leave behind the kernel/nut which helps sprouts a new Argan tree.
The earliest records that mention the use of Argan Oil by native people for the purposes of hair treatment, skin moisturizing date back to 1550B.C, which is very interesting and impressive. It's said that the arid, dry and hot conditions of Morocco caused the native peoples to find uses for the nut in attempts to protect their skin and hair from the harsh elements of sun and dry heat, which have a great toll on human skin. By applying the Argan Oil to their skin, they were able to strengthen its ability to retain valuable elasticity and youthfulness, also aid in its cellular repair after exposure for sun.
Benefits & Applications of Agran Oil:
Argan Oil is known to have many uses, here are only a few:
- Can help to repair and rejuvinate damaged hair
- One of the best skin moisturizing oils when applied directly to skin daily
- Valued for it's ability to add sleek and shine your hair
- Used to remove frizz from hair
- Used around the world by woman to make hair softer and more silky
- Believed to hold anti-aging properties as restores elasticity to skin
- Applied correctly to problem areas can help with acne and various skin problems
- Said to offer protection and healing to the skin with its anti-oxidants and Vitamin E
- Used to strengthen nails when applied as nail treatment
Help other NakedPress users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Just select Afterpay as your payment method on checkout.
Copyright © 2019 NakedPress